Hey guys, thanks for coming to my blog. Ill be updating regularly and giving all kinds of tips to help you increase your business, take your income to new levels, and basically have a better life. Currently I am working on a second book, designing my pro model skateboard, formatting my website, writing my doctorate, doing Air Force Reserve stuff, and changing employers soon. Yeah, its a busy life, but exciting. The last four weeks have been life changing. I kind of hit an early mid life crisis and realized that there was "still something in the basement" to quote the great Rocky Balboa. I started to realize that although Blue Dragon had been around a year now, its hadn't lived up to its potential and neither had I.
I have been turned down for a business loan, a business credit card, and pretty much have been running BDE out of my home. I am super excited at the people I am working with and will have some pretty big news soon. Be sure and check my website www.bluedragonent.com for updates and new products in the store. Here are my short term goals for now:
1. Get the website situated to where I can start selling skateboards and products for healthy living.
2. Write my second book and make it a powerhouse of information.
3. Develop my side projects and make them profitable.
4. Become a better skateboarder that can inspire younger skaters.
5. Get some media coverage.
6. Work with small business owners in Eureka and help them triple their profits.
7. Take someone and completely show them how to run an online business well enough to be able to quit their job.
8. Lecture to high school kids about being successful.
That's a good start for now. Feel free to write to me if you have questions, and I look forward to helping you make your dreams come true.